CHILD PROTECTION TRAINING - GROUP 2 in Exeter
Friday 29 June 2018 (09:15 am for 09:30 am start and finishing approx 1 pm).
Has it been 3 years since you or your volunteers completed some Group 2 Child Protection Training? Or maybe you have new volunteers who need the training……..
The Devon Children & Families Partneship (formerly Devon Safeguarding Children Board) approved Group 2 training is an important part of workforce development for any organisation working with children and young people as it is essential to help protect children and young people in Devon.
Target group: Those who work regularly, or have a period of intense but regular contact with children and young people or with staff who may be in a position to identify concerns and who may be expected to contribute to the assessment of the child’s developmental needs or the adult’s parenting capacity.
Overview: ‘Awareness in Safeguarding’ is to increase awareness and confidence building in respect of identification, responding, recording and reporting processes involved in child protection. It will also raise awareness of legislation, attitudes & values and blocks & challenges in safeguarding.
There are many benefits from attending one of our structured face-to-face training sessions, namely:-
- The opportunity to develop your skills with one or more of our expert child protection trainers.
- A shared learning environment – in which you can learn from others and interact through group work / discussion.
- Immediate help, support and clarification with your learning.
- A safe environment, away from your workplace, where participants can ask questions in confidence.
- Consistently high quality courses (feedback score 98% for quality and overall training).
- A point of contact should you wish to ask any questions about safeguarding after the event.
If you'd like to book yourself on this course please complete the booking form and return it to email@example.com
Learn about the VOYC Devon membership.